Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kumihimo - latest thing I'm doing....


My daughter was doing this last Fall... it's taken me a bit longer to 'catch' the fever... but I'm loving it so far. The bead was made by my friend Trish, she is so sweet, I had bid on a similar bead she had listed on eBay and lost to someone else, so she made another one and sent it to me.... how cool is that?
Click to see her stuff on eBay She has a great 'Fire' bead for sale right now.






The orange braid I made doing a 4 strand 3 color Kumihimo braid.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Jennifer said...

Hey, that's pretty cool!

I'm adding you to my blogroll now that I've found you. :-)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oops, and I signed in with my old blog account. This one has the link to my new bead blog.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home